Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Minecraft World!

I am a very old Minecraft player, from when the game was limited in a box, but also had much deeper worlds to explore. The game has improved a lot since then, perhaps a bit too much. I haven't played in a couple of patches, so I thought it would be refreshing to create a whole new world.


This is a screenshot of my spawn position. I am using the Painterly Pack.


I began by marking my spawn tile spot. I play MC on Hard, and play it like an exploration and creation game. Coal is my first prerogative. After surveying the spawn area, I found that mining behind my spawn was the best course of action. I hit Iron shortly after.


After traveling for a minute, I found coal.


Night began to set, and I made a little hut. The first night house, as I call it.


This is how I open my Minecraft games: Finding coal and getting a hut down. After night set I changed my textures back to default, but it's not because Painterly is bad, it just didn't fit my taste. I used the customizer.

I won't update this every day but to show off awesome creations.

I now leave you with this, from a game a long time ago.

1 comment:

  1. part of me is itching to get into minecraft, but my world is so round..

    ReplyDelete